Free download from www.rf-explorer.com/download
Includes all these enhancement and fixes:
- Dark mode for Signal Generator
- Save screenshot available in Signal Generator
- Normalization data can be saved and restored for easy reuse of multiple measurement cases, with no need to re-normalize every time. Note: it is not suggested to reuse normalization files when the environment (such as temperature, cables, etc) changes too much when compared to initial normalization setup.
- Signal Generator tracking results can be saved as CSV and standard S1P files. Note: files are considered S1P because only one parameter can be saved at a time, regardless if it is S11 or S21. If it is a 2-port S21 measurement, rename the file manually. Future enhancements will allow combination of multiple readings, such as S11 and S21 to be displayed together and saved to a S2P file.
- Smooth trace enabled for Signal Generator
- Print and Print Preview features working for Signal Generator
- User can select "Insertion Loss" or "Return Loss" graphical Y axis label for Signal Generator trace. This will be expanded later to "Linear VSWR" and correctly calculated for easy VSWR display. In the meantime, traces can be exported to CSV and converted in Excel from dB into VSWR.
- Corrected measurement data point on Signal Generator screen to be dB (as opposed to incorrect dBm reading earlier version)
- Corrected Spectrum Analyzer trace color mismatch in MaxHold and Min.