The new RF Explorer Touch (RFETouch) tool is available for download, including several major improvements:
- New historical navigation bar to easily pause and replay past events
- High resolution support now include up to 4096 points sweeps
- Improved support for CSV file export now fully compatible with IAS, Sennheiser WSM and Shure WWB
- Added touch gestures to change frequency and amplitude axis
- And much more, read release notes for more details
It is supported in all major platforms including Windows, macOS (except Catalina), Linux and Raspberry Pi.
We also made available a free download Virtual Machine you can run easily on any OS, including support for macOS Catalina users: www.rf-explorer.com/vm