RF Explorer is a registered trademark in EU, USA, Canada, China, Japan, Australia and other countries.
All rights, including copyright, patent related to the firmware, software, text, layout, graphics, video and audio material and artwork related to this firmware are owned or controlled by Nuri Ariel Rocholl Gullon (the “Right Owner") unless otherwise stated. Any unauthorized usage of these software, firmware, text, layout, graphics, video and audio shall deem violation of Right Owner’s rights (Downloading activities by RF-explorer product users are hereby excluded).
The Firmware is licensed free for authorized persons including authorized suppliers, manufacturers, end-users etc., not sold. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the Firmware only as expressly permitted in this Statement. In doing so, you must comply with and not work around any technical limitations in the Firmware that only allow you to use them in certain ways or that limit what features are enabled.
Except as expressly authorized otherwise in this Statement you may not and agree not to:
- Reverse Engineering. reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Firmware, or attempt to do so, except and only to the extent that the foregoing is: (i) permitted by applicable law; (ii) permitted by licensing terms governing the use of the open-source components that may be included with the Firmware; or (iii)authorized by Right Owner;
- Third Party Access. publish, copy, rent, lease, or lend the Firmware;
- Legal Compliance. access or use the Firmware in any way that is prohibited by applicable law, regulation, or governmental order or decree or that violates any rights of others;
- Technical Restrictions. work around any technical restrictions or limitations in the Firmware; or
- Harmful Use. When using Internet-based features of the Firmware, use those features in any way that could interfere with anyone else’s use of them, or try to gain access to or use any service, data, account, or network, in an unauthorized manner.
- Modify the Device. Modify the Firmware, the Apps or the chip on the Device on which they are running.