RF Explorer Touch for macOS
RF Explorer Touch is available for macOS computers
Supported on macOS 10.11 - 10.14.
This software is not compatible with macOS Catalina or higher, and can run on Intel computers only.
- For running RF Explorer software in Catalina or higher please use our free Virtual Machine: www.rf-explorer.com/vm
- Alternatively you can use the latest Windows by using dual boot or Parallels in your Mac.
- Install USB drivers and Mono as documented in this article
- Download the RFETouch for Mac from the download page
- Run the software from the package, or better drag it to the dock or the Applications container
- Make sure the software is Authorized for use in macOS Sierra or newer versions: You may need to authorize the application explicitly in your system. To do so, go to Security & Privacy panel in System Preferences, then hit the Allow or Enable option.
- For installation or download troubleshooting visit this article
- For USB driver issues visit this article
Note: first run may take some time to internally recompile libraries to adapt to your system, depending on how busy the system is and HD speed it may take a few minutes in some cases. Next loads work much faster after first compilation is completed.